Viewed By 2343 People
Sundarini Naturals Certified Organic Cow Milk has become very popular among health conscious consumers in Kolkata city. Sourced from village-grown cows of women dairy cooperative members in Sundarban Islands this milk is certified organic and also tested at independent NABL accredited laboratories. The results speak for its genuineness and unparalleled quality.
27 types Antibiotics-Free, 40 types Harmful Pesticide-Free, Free from all types of Adulterants, Oxytocin Synthetic Hormone-Free Sundarini Naturals Cow Milk’s taste will certainly make you remember childhood days or village trips.
Where does the milk come from?
Thousands of small and marginalized women farmers of Sundarban Islands, South 24 Parganas district of West Bengal, members of different Women Dairy Cooperative Societies (WDCS) under Sundarban Cooperative Milk & Livestock Producers’ Union Ltd. rear cows organically, undergo critical technical guidelines to produce certified organic cow milk.
The farmers pour milk at WDCS where computerized testing is done by AMCUs, then chilled at Bulk Milk Cooling Units and again tested. Finally, milk comes to Dairy Plant for 3rd time testing, bottling to be served to your doorstep. Only stainless steel containers are used in the entire value chain from farmers to Dairy Plant.
What makes this milk so special?
Village-grown Cows: Sundarini Naturals organic cow milk is not from any organized farm or Khatal. Small farmers of Sundarban rear cows with love and respect for home consumption of milk and excess is sold at their own managed cooperatives for better livelihood.
Organically Grown Fodder: The cows graze in the pastures of Sundarban islands and also are fed with cultivated organic fodder like Sorghum, Berseem, Cow Pea, Maize, Lucern, Azolla etc. These fodder are never exposed to chemical fertilizers, pesticides. Cow dung, cow urine, leaf compost, biodynamic manures are used in fodder fields.
Organically Grown Feed Ingredients: Apart from green fodder, organically grown (under organic certification in conversion) rice-husk, moong dal husk, paddy straw, mustard oil cake, vegetables are fed to the cows.
No synthetic Hormone/Steroid: Small farmers never use synthetic Hormone, Growth Promoter, Milk Enhancer injections/medicines in their cows.
No Antibiotic: To avoid unnecessary use of Antibiotics farmers have prepared Herbal Gardens at WDCS for treatment of ailing cows organically through Ethno-Veterinary Medicine practices except emergency medical need and in that case diseased cows are not milked.
No Adulterant: Small farmers of Sundarini Naturals do not adulterate milk, not even water. Still, there is Computerized Milk Testing Machines, NDDB’s Adulteration Testing Kit at all three tier system from field to plant to check samples everyday.
No Preservative: Sundarini Naturals is committed to serve organic, unadulterated, original cow milk to the valued consumers. Hence, unlike market milk/milk vendors there is no question of mixing any preservative.
How can be assured of the milk quality?
We have provide test reports from approved NABL accredited lab to give you assurance on the milk quality. We also have a well-equipped laboratory to test the milk quality, adulterants etc. on daily basis.
What about the Organic Certification of milk?
Our dairy cooperative farmers are registered to APEDA, Govt. of India for organic certification. They follow strict NPOP guidelines, maintain Farm Diary, Animal Health Books etc. and their activities are monitored by Joiba Monitors, Organic Internal Auditors, Organic External Auditors and other Officers under the complete guidance of Rajasthan State Organic Certification Agency, Govt. of Rajasthan affiliated to APEDA. We have provided Organic Scope Certificates (Livestock) in the website for your information and judging Fake Organic and Certified Organic milk brands in the market.
Is the milk pasteurized?
Sundarini Naturals Organic Cow Milk is raw, unpasteurized milk. We don’t process the milk – thus providing purest and freshest form of milk to our patrons.
Why don’t you pasteurize your milk?
Pasteurization is nothing but a way to improve the shelf life of the product, it has nothing to do with the nutritional quality of the milk. Pasteurization is a process of killing bacteria in the milk with the help of high temperatures and shock heating. This may lead to some loss of good enzymes and the nutritional content of the milk and it also may change the protein (amino cells) structure of the milk. This can also be achieved by gradual boiling at home which is a much better process to retain the goodness.
What is the shelf life of the milk? Do I need to boil the milk?
Since this is raw milk, we recommend boiling it immediately after receiving it, especially during the summers. We recommend that the customers boil the milk before the consumption as raw milk is difficult to digest unless your system is used to it. After boiling, the milk can be refrigerated upto 2-3 days, as in the case of conventional milk.
Why do you package the milk in glass bottles?
Glass is one of the safest materials on earth for packaging of food products. It is non-toxic and non-reactive, as compared to other packaging materials such as plastic, which can leach into food products. It is very tough for us to work with daily supplies in glass bottles, but creating high quality produce and then packaging it in plastic does not make any sense to us!
Why is the milk thickness inconsistent unlike the branded packaged milk?
Sundarini Naturals Organic Cow Milk is as Mother Nature provides. We do not do any sort of manipulation. Branded packaged milk is standardized and homogenized by using Skimmed Milk Powder, Butter Oil etc. to ensure consistency in the milk but these processes alter the natural state of the milk. Our milk thickness and taste would be impacted by weather, seasonal fodder fed to the cows and lactation cycle of our cows.
Why your Cow Milk is yellowish in colour unlike the branded packaged milk?
Yellow color in Cow Milk is mainly due to presence of Beta-Carotene, a natural Antioxidant and precursor of Vitamin A. In a word, original cow milk is a precious gift of Mother Nature. Branded packaged milk is either buffalo milk or mixed milk.
For thousands of years, ghee has been respected in Ayurvedic medicine as a curative for a number of ailments. The clarification process is believed to remove impurities, leaving behind a healthier product. From various studies bilona ghee is considered to have the following beneficial effects:
1. Enhances Body Immunity System: Fat-soluble Vitamins like A, D, E, and K in bilona ghee help in strengthening immunity system of body. These Vitamins play also a major role in the functioning of the heart, brain, and bone development.
2. Good for Brainpower: Bilona ghee helps in increasing memory & brainpower and overall nervous system of the body.
3. Healthy Fatty Acids Source: Our body needs some fats to assist the brain, nerves, and skin health. These healthy fatty acids available in abundant in bilona ghee are vital for building cell membranes and strengthening them.
4. Lactose Intolerance: Bilona ghee is made from Makhan, it does not have the milk solids or other impurities in it. Even if lactose intolerant or casein intolerant persons can consume Bilona Ghee without any worry.
5. Helps in Healthier Digestion: Bilona Ghee is known to be one of the most easily digestible dairy fat. It helps in proper digestion, preventing constipation and detoxification.
6. Enhances Muscle & Tendon Functioning: Bilona ghee consumption promotes bone strength, enhances muscle and tendon functioning, helps in keeping the joints lubrication and reduces joint pains.
7. Helps in Glowing Skin & to Control Hair Fall: Cow Bilona Ghee works on skin and hair as a natural moisturizer and works for dry skin also. Dry and chapped lips can be made smooth and soft by applying bilona ghee on them. For any rash, burn, or dark circles around eyes, ghee is like a miracle solution.
8. Treats Wounds & Burns: Application of bilona ghee on burns and wounds is a natural and an age-old treatment. In case of skin inflammation, dry skin bilona ghee is recommended. It has a great healing property that helps in curing wounds, burns, etc.
9. Non Toxic at Higher Heating Point: Many dietitians claim that ghee is really good for cooking, especially if you are frying food. This is because Ghee has a high smoke point. Other cooking oils generate toxic fumes when heated at a high temperature. But bilona Ghee does not react in the same way.
0 ReviewsView All Reviews
Order Certified Organic Cow Milk | 500 ml Glass Bottle (Returnable)Shop Product