To be a Sundarini Franchise
The selection criteria for a Sundarini Outlet in Kolkata are based on complying with the following necessary parameters:
- Location: Main Road / Main Thoroughfare – Ground Floor – preferably with parking area.
For Sundarini ‘Mini’ Store - Minimum 15 ft. in length.
For Sundarini ‘Freedom’ Store - Minimum 25 ft. in length.
- Owned Shop Area:
For Sundarini ‘Mini’ Store - Minimum 300 sq. ft. (Carpet Area)
For Sundarini ‘Freedom’ Store - Minimum 500 sq. ft. (Carpet Area)
- Distance from nearest Sundarini Outlet – minimum of 2 km / or separate hinterland.
The total investment (approximately) for setting up the Franchise is Rs. 10.00 Lakhs for Sundarini ‘Mini’ Store &Rs. 13.00 Lakhs for ‘Freedom’ Store.
The tentative break-up is as follows:
- Franchise Fees (Non-Refundable): Rs. 1.00 lakh
- Security Deposit (Refundable): Rs. 0.50 Lakhs
- Display Counter (approx. based on market value):
2.50 lakhs (for Mini Outlet) / Rs. 3.50 Lakhs (for Freedom Store)
- Interior Decoration, Signage, Product Management Software & Hardware Expenses (approx. based on market value):
Rs. 4.50 lakhs (for Mini Outlet) / Rs. 6.50 Lakhs (for Freedom Store)
- Other Expenses (approx. based on market value): Rs. 1.50 Lakhs
(Sl. No. 3 to 5 above are to be procured by Franchisee directly from the market except Product Management Software)
If you qualify for the above set of points, kindly fill up the form given below.